2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By providing payment information to us, you authorize us to charge your credit or debit card. All overdraft, chargebacks, and bank fees are your sole responsibility. You agree to make full payment for the amount listed in your online shopping cart at the time that you authorize payment. We do not offer refunds, and your purchase is personal to you and nontransferable. You further agree to not refuse or reverse your credit or debit card payment after you have purchased, received access to, or downloaded any of the Course Content.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Informational and Educational Purposes Only
Our courses and the Course Content are provided for informational and educational purposes only. This includes the entirety of the Course Content.
Nothing in our courses constitutes medical advice.
If you have concerns about any medical condition, diagnosis, or treatment, you should personally consult with a licensed healthcare provider. In case of medical emergency, you should call 911 immediately.
Our courses do not create or constitute a provider-patient relationship.
By purchasing or using our courses, you explicitly acknowledge that you understand your use does not create a provider-patient relationship between you and Intimate Rose or any employee or contractor of Intimate Rose. Your use does not impose any duty upon Intimate Rose, or Intimate Rose representatives, to follow up with you about any medical condition, diagnosis, or treatment.
Intimate Rose course content does not constitute the practice of physical therapy. The courses and content are provided for educational purposes only based on the expertise and knowledge of Intimate Rose and representatives of Intimate Rose.
While Intimate Rose takes confidentiality seriously, purchasing or using our courses are not subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA").
Do not use, provide, transmit, store, or disclose any health information to us that constitutes protected health information ("PHI"). Intimate Rose accepts no affirmative duty to learn whether you provide, transmit, store, or disclose PHI while using our courses. If we have actual knowledge that you are using, providing, transmitting, storing, or disclosing PHI, we may terminate your access to the course and the Course Content.
If you use, provide, transmit, store, or disclose PHI, you agree to indemnify Intimate Rose and Intimate Rose representatives against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out such use, provision, transmission, storage, or disclosure of PHI.
9. Not Responsible For Damage Or Loss
You agree that Intimate Rose and Intimate Rose representatives are not responsible to you or others for any loss or damage that results from your use (or nonuse) of the courses or the content, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory damage, incidental damage, lost profits or data, damages to your computer resulting from viruses, loss of or damage to other property, claims of third parties, or copying or display of the course or the content. We are not responsible, regardless of whether we have been advised or knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages or claims.
Your sole and exclusive remedy against Intimate Rose and Intimate Rose representatives is to stop using this course and content.
10. Intellectual Property Infringement
Intimate Rose respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that material that appears on our website or in our course content is subject to copyright or trademark infringement, please provide us with following information: (A) the claimed infringement; (B) reasonably sufficient information to allow Intimate Rose to locate the claimed infringement on the Website; (C) the owner’s or complaining party’s contact information, including name, address, and email address; (D) the signature of the owner; (E) a statement by the owner that the owner has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright or trademark is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; (F) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information is accurate, and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Note: Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.